How to Treat Ace?

Welcome to FixMySkincare
Come join the discussion and improve your skincare today! Sign up below to create an account.

lizza_johnson_10

Oct 2, 2020
derby
To clear your acne, you need to change your lifestyle. There are some changes you have to make in your lifestyle:

1. First off, you need to change your diet.
  • eliminate all junk food/sugar
  • eliminate dairy and meat. I advise you still eat eggs though (as they are a good source of protein)
  • drink at least 8 cups of water (2 liters) a day!
  • drink at least 1 cup of green tea a day
2. Type of soap
  • Which type of soap you use?? Today most of the soaps available in the market are rarely chemical-free. So you have to choose a soap that is made from natural ingredients. I m using Dudu Osun soap, it's natural and enriched with pure honey, shea butter, aloe-vera that cures my acne and pimples within a month.

thegrove

Nov 23, 2020
Along with all the tips given by lizza, you can also:

Lightly exfoliate your skin 2-3 times a week.
Don't take too many showers or shower with very hot water.
And make sure you don't touch your face throughout the day, you'd be surprised how many germs there are that cause bacteria on your fingers.

If all else fails, try getting a jump start on your acne by going through a facial treatment such as a hydra facial.

Nov 25, 2020
India
For the longest time now, i remember having acne so i thought of giving the ayurvedic herbs a try, and i started consuming the Amla Giloy juice on a daily basis, and it has improved my skin so much. And i would recommend it to anyone who struggles with acne, the one that i used is by Kapiva, and would definitely repurchase this.